Sunday, May 28, 2006

Stung Into Action

I admit it. I've been stung into action. I speak as someone who got all excited at having a blog, and then found she couldn't be arsed to write it. That's the funny thing about blogs: they're like opinions. Everyone (well, these days, practically everyone) has one. But then you realise the awesome responsibility of Having A Blog: people expect you to update it, all regular-like. Jesus, not only are they reading your diary, but then they have the nerve to whinge when you don't post on a daily basis. Well excuse me, but whose blog is it, anyway? My excuse is that I write for a living (yes, really), so in my precious free time, writing isn't always what I want to do for fun. And blogging is what I do when I have something I think is worth saying, plus the time to get near my keyboard. Which, surprise surprise, isn't every damn day.

OK, rant over. PH of TLP, you have inadvertently kicked my arse. I hear you. I shall post more often, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home